SELF-EQUALIZING THRUST BEARINGS
- The system of self-equalizing elements is used in cases where, due to thermal deformation or bending of the shaft, there occurs a misalignment between the collar and the bearing.
- GTW Self-equalizing Thrust Bearings:
- can be combined with several types of journal bearings, including the unique modular design of GTW bearings
- can be custom-designed to fulfill all customer specifications and requirements, which is also used for retrofits
- can be equipped with load cells to measure the actual thrust load
- can be used for a variety of applications